Remember The Milk app for iPhone and iPad
Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. Youll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Apple Watch app - add and review tasks with ease on your Apple Watch
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Pros and cons of Remember The Milk app for iPhone and iPad
Remember The Milk app good for
Can recommend it as middle ware between bberry, lotus notes and I pad - great utility!
While Im not so fond of the web page ergonomics, the iPhone app is perfect, as is the smooth integration in gmail, where RTM replaces the basic Tasks widget. Ive tried tons of todo apps and this one is the perfect balance for me.
Good integration via Web and app. Instant update from app to web. Withdrawal is the manual update from web to app. But it is fast and reliable.
Milkdrinker. Good idea switching the items between complete and incomplete.
Remember The Milk was one of the pioneers of online task management I assume. the web front end allows keyboard shortcuts, uses client side computing and so on, very innovative, 5 years ago... since then very few updates and innovations.
they maintain the website and apps for many kinds of devices.
also there is a forum for users where you can post ideas, which wont make any difference since nobody cares. I am disappointed.
currently I still have a abo but strongly consider to change to (twice expensive) nozbe
Ive been using the app for about a week now and the UI is fantastic. Looks really nice and is incredibly intuitive.
Itd be super useful to have the option to show the duration of a task while in the list view. Then I could quickly scan the list when I have a free moment and determine which task to do. Developers please add!
$24 per year is not too unreasonable for auto syncing but Ill see how productive I can be with the free version.
Overall great app!
Some bad moments
The last update is a perfect demonstration about how to destroy a good app.
Remember The Milk is introducing errors in translation. The iPhone 6 is in Portuguese Brazil, but remember app is mixed with the language, with parts in Portuguese and parts in English. One example would be the months and days of the week are all in English, even the iPhone being in Portuguese Brazil.
Apos a atualização para o ios 9.0.2 e ios 9.1 o idioma ficou bugado. O idioma Português Brasil está com 90% em inglês.
Good evening. After you upgrade from iOS 9.1 App
do i really need to register for simple shopping list that i anyway need to use offline only? no... so uninstalling it
I used to have this app and I deleted it decided to get it back I already had an account,but it wont allow me to sign in because it keeps saying my passwords wrong but theres no option to have your password sent to you if you forgot it .. I deleted this up again.. Wont download it again it wont let me log on
This app was great. The whole point of RTM was you could fluently type in a task including when it was due and the app would just figure it out.
Now they tried to make some stupid touch UI which breaks entering a task. Try typing in a task "blah blah ^tomorrow 8:00" and it no longer figures out the time.
Quickly typing tasks and complete control over recurrence were the main reasons to use RTM, now one of those reasons is broken.
Thanks for all the reviews people, just read about the $25/year.....ummm no - delete.
to do list,
to do list calendar,
outlook mobile app,
outlook for mobile,
and other. So, download free Remember The Milk .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Remember The Milk iOS app used & searched for